The Lookout Far East - Luxury Homes On A HillThe Lookout FAr East is a prestigious cluster housing project that is located at 31 Parbury Avenue and is in the Eastern Region of the island. The site of The Lookout FAr East is just opposite of the Parbury Hill Condo.
|The Lookout Far East - Luxury Homes On A Hill|
The Lookout FAr East Summary
|Developer||Far East Organization|
|Address||31 Parbury Avenue|
|Site Area||61,240 sq ft|
|No.of Carpark Lots||2 designated car park lots + 1 (in tandem)|
This freehold strata housing development is a total site area of approximately 61,240 square feet. Upon completion, this freehold development will have a total of 27 units consisting of 23 terrace houses and 4 semi-detached houses.
|to be beautifully different|
|The Lookout far East - to be one with nature|
The Lookout is
Classic address in the most coveted and privilleged locations in Singapore.
Unique design by an internationally-acclaimed master
Insightful thoughfulness of details and qualities
Unprecedented levels of personalisation and bespoke customization.
The Lookout Far East Unit Type
|Unit Type||No.of Units||Saleable Size (sq ft)||% of units|
|Type C||6||3143 - 3628||22%|
|Type E||4||3860 - 4011||15%|
Comparative Market Analysis of The Lookout Far East
|Projects Nearby The Lookout||Built||Average PSF||Median Rental (PSF)|
|Villas @ Siglap (Strata)||Under Construction||$1,028 (May 13)||N.A.|
|The Seawind (Strata)||Under Construction||$1,412 (Mar 13)||N.A.|
|Sandalwood (Strata)||2005||$1,216 (Apr 13)||$1.67|
Highlights of The Lookout Far East
- Serenity – The Lookout is located in the serene environment of the private residential enclave.
- Prime Location – The Lookout is located in one of the most sought after private residential district.
- Lush Greenery – The Lookout is just a short distance away from East Coast Park which offers pockets of greenery.
- Well Connected – Minutes’ to the CBD, Orchard and also easily linked to the CTE and ECP.
- High Rental Potential – The Lookout is near to Expo, Changi Business Park and the upcoming Singapore University of Technology & Design which will has a huge pool of tenants.